This is the official web site of the first edition of the
INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIAD IN INFORMATICS IN TEAMS
Why in Team?
- It is a requirement for the labour market
- Mutual support in case of difficulty
- Creativity that comes from the comparison of different ideas
How does it work?
- Zero costs for schools
- The same language for all (English)
- Each team is composed by 4 students and 2 reserves, students are not interchangeable between teams
- Teams cannot have members who: are attending the 5th class in the school year 2016/2017, were awarded a medal in the Olympics National Individual during the school year 2015/2016 and who were born before July 1st 1998.
- 4 on line national competitions: all nations can have the same problems in the same dates (honesty will be guarantee by the Nation Lleader School), but each Nation must have its own online platform
- 1 final national competition in presence: all nations can have the same problems in the same date
- 1 final international competition in presence: 2 best teams per each Nation (12 students per Nation)
In this web site you can find:
The 2017 edition that will be in Bologna (Italy) on the 19th of May. For any other information read this section.
The text of the regulations submitted for the year 2016/17
All the dates of this year competition.
All abut Italy, our region (Emilia-Romagna) and our city (Bologna)
Links to Leader School web pages, Italian Olympiad in Informatics in Teams
Do you want to partecipate? It's easy: just fill the form.
Do you need any other information? Don't hesitate to contact us